Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM Post UTME screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. The Benue State University Cut-off Marks for 2019/2020 admission has also been released.
We use this medium to inform all candidates who applied for the 2019/2020 BSUM admission that the Post UTME screening exercise will take place as indicated below.
ALSO SEE (IMPORTANT) :: BSUM Cut-off Marks for Post UTME Candidates
How To Apply For Benue State University Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable BSU Post UTME registration fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. After which they should proceed to do the following:
– Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
– Select Session as “2019/2020”
– Select “Session” under semester field
– Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate reference number
– Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access three (3) payment options as follows:
(I) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(II) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation- wide to make payment.
• Zenith Bank Plc.
• ECO Bank Plc.
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
• Sterling Bank Plc.
• Diamond Bank Plc.
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
• United Bank for Africa Plc.
• Unity Bank Plc.
• Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
• Skye Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals, Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
• Select Quickteller from the ATM menu.
• Select pay bills
• Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
• Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
• Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
● Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
● Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
● Print out the payment confirmation slip
● Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and now select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” on the “Portal” section left of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
i. Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to log in. Register and upload credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
ii. Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
iii. Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
b. Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
c. Marriage certificate/affidavits.
d. Certificate of State Origin.
e. JAMB Result slip.
iv. Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print and submit to Faculty Officer of your faculty for signing and documentation.
v. Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slip on day of Post UTME.
Application Closing Date
NEXT TO READ: BSUM Post UTME Screening Dates (Schedule/Timetable) for 2019/2020.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2019/2020
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.