Bayero University Kano, BUK Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. The 2020/2021 BUK Post-UTME Cut-off mark and requirements have also been released by the school authority.
Deadline for registration has been extended. The new deadline is October 16th, 2020.
Who Can Apply For Bayero University Post-UTME?
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks (180) published below are eligible for 2020/2021 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
That is the general cut-off mark, you can check the BUK departmental cut-off mark for 2020/2021 admission exercise here.
How To Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Go to BUK 2020/2021 Post UTME registration portal at >>>> http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update. Candidates are advised to get the official BUK Post-UTME Past question and Answers to ensure adequate preparation for the screening exercise, CLICK HERE to get yours.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: [email protected]
BUK Post Utme Application Closing Date
ortal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight of Sunday 11th October, 2020.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.