Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The COOU (formerly ANSU) admission list is online on JAMB portal for now.
Note that COOU was formerly called ANSU (Anambra State University, Uli, ANSU). So you can also call COOU list as ANSU admission list for 2019/2020 session.
Candidates who are expecting their names to come out can now check their COOU admission status online. The released COOU first batch admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates who registered for the University First Batch of Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) Exercise should proceed to check their admission status on the University Portal.
How To Check COOU Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
School Portal (Yet to be uploaded):
- Firstly, login to the portal using your JAMB registration number (CLICK HERE).
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred Naira (N1,500) only.
- Finally, Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal in order to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks. If you don’t get admission offer, apply for COOU second batch Post-UTME screening.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the first batch admission list of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) for 2019/2020 academic session.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.