CRUTECH Post UTME form (2nd round/choice) for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME cut-off mark for the session has also been released.
Candidates who chose CRUTECH in 2020 JAMB UTME can now apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise. Below are the details for the Post-UTME registration and application deadline.
SEE ALSO: CRUTECH Cut-off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Eligibility Criteria
Candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination.
How To Apply For CRUTECH Post UTME Screening For 2020/2021 Academic Session
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the School online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above and choose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2020/2021
We wish all applicants the very best in their application and screening exercise!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.