Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening form for 2017/2018 academic session. CRUTECH Post-UTME cut-off mark for the session has also been released.
Candidates who chose CRUTECH in 2017 JAMB UTME can now apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise. CRUTECH cut-off mark for 2017/2018 admission is 150. Below are the details for Post-UTME registration and application deadline.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2017 JAMB UTME.
What is CRUTECH Post-UTME Cut-off Mark 2017/2018?
The 2017/2018 CRUTECH cut-off mark is 180 and above.
How To Apply For CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening For 2017/2018 Academic Session
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira, Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
To register for CRUTECH Post-UTME, applicants should:
1) Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the 2017/2018 PostUTME/DE Screening link.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2017 UTME Result Slip
2) O’level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appearphysically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.