CRUTECH Post UTME form (2nd round/choice) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME cut-off mark for the session has also been released.
Candidates who chose CRUTECH in 2018 JAMB UTME can now apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise. Below are the details for Post-UTME registration and application deadline.
SEE ALSO: CRUTECH Cut-off Mark for 2018/2019 Admission.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Eligibility Criteria
Candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination.
- Choose CRUTECH as their First Choice but missed the First Screening or were not admitted in the first choice.
- Choose CRUTECH as Their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 150 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under numbers (2) and (3) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
Courses Available for CRUTECH 2nd Choice Post UTME Screening
The following courses are available for second choice.
- Business Education
- Technical Education
- Education Physics
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Human Anatomy
- Econs. & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration
How To Apply For CRUTECH Post UTME Screening For 2018/2019 Academic Session
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Click here to get started: portal.crutech.edu.ng/prospective_student
Post-UTME SCREENING METHOD
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
CRUTECH Post-UTME Exam Date
Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar. The screening exercise will start on Monday, 26th November and end on Friday, 14th December, 2018.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2018/2019
We wish all applicants the very best in their application and screening exercise!!!