Delta State University, DELSU Post-UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out on sale. The exercise is for screening of applicants for admission into the university for next session. Candidates who have the required DELSU cut-off mark can now apply for the screening.
This post will share the details of the screening exercise and how to apply on the official website of Delta State University, Abraka. To be upfront with you, aside the required cut-off point, you must have chosen the institution as first choice institution in the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME.
Eligibility Criteria (Who is Qualified?)
This message is intended to inform those applicants who selected Delta State University (DELSU) Abraka as their top university option in the UTME for the academic year 2022–2023 and received a score of 150 or higher, including those who qualified for Direct Entry (DE) they are eligible to apply for the 2022–2023 admissions round.
ALSO SEE: DELSU Departmental Cut-off Marks.
Supplementary Post UTME Screening Schedule
POST UTME candidates who were unable to complete their registration process can now do so between Tuesday 4th October, 2022 and Saturday 8th October, 2022. Upon completion of the registration, the candidates are expected to generate their seat number and venue from DELSU website (www.delsu.edu.ng) beginning from Sunday 9th October 2022.
Post UTME examination for this category of candidates will hold on Tuesday 11th October, 2022.
Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
- O’Level result
- JAMB result slip
- Post UTME acknowledgement slip
Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials.
How to Apply for DELSU Post-UTME Screening
To start application, candidates are to visit www.delsu.edu.ng to pay online or generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks:
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Step-by-Step Application Procedure
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click apply for admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address. These will be used to communicate the date and venue of the screening test to candidates
- Submit the form and click pay online or generate PIN.
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for online payment
- After payment return to www.delsuonline.com to complete the form
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Foreign Students Applying
Prospective international students (non-Nigerians residing in Nigeria) are encouraged to transfer their JAMB courses of study to Delta State University, Abraka because the university has created accommodations that will make their stay more comfortable.
When is DELSU Post-UTME Starting?
Online applications will be accepted beginning on Monday, August 15, 2022.
The Delta State University Post-UTME application closes on
Friday, September 16, 2022, at 6:00 p.m ; extended to 6.00p.m. on Friday, 23rd September, 2022.
DELSU Post-UTME Screening Date
In due course, candidates will be informed of the day and time of the screening Post-UTME screening.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Security Operatives and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact ONLY the University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com or through WhatsApp via 08053023824 (please no calls) for more information.
We wish all DELSU Post UTME candidates the very best!