The 2019/2020 EBSU supplementary admission lists are out on the admission portal. The published admission list on the Ebonyi State University website has the names of candidates. Such candidates have been offered into various programmes offered at EBSU via supplementary admission list.
All candidates who applied for admission into the University but did not see their names on the EBSU merit admission list should take note. EBSU supplementary admission list is out, they can now therefore check their admission status.
To check your admission status, just follow the steps below to confirm if your name is on the list.
How To Check EBSU Supplementary Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- 1st supplementary admission list https://ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist.php
- 2nd Supplementary Admission List, visit: https://ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist_batch_B.php
- 3rd Supplementary Admission List, visit: https://ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist_batch_C.php
- 4th Supplementary Admission List, visit: https://ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist_batch_D.php
- 5th Supplementary Admission List, visit: https://ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist_batch_E.php
- 6th Supplementary Admission List, visit: https://ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist_batch_F.php
- 7th Supplementary Admission List, visit: https://ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist_batch_F.php
- 8th Supplementary Admission List, visit: https://ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist_batch_H.php
- 9th Supplementary Admission List, visit: https://ebsu.edu.ng/latest%202019-2020_admissionlist_batch_I.php
- Select programme type i.e. JAMB or Direct Entry.
- Choose your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Enter your JAMB registration Number or name depending on which you choose to use
- Finally, your name and EBSU admission status will come up.
That’s how to check if your name is on the released EBSU supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 session. If you are admitted, please see how to accept or decline admission offer on JAMB CAPS.
You are required to change your course of study within three (3) days of this publication. Note again any admission not approved by JAMB is not genuine.
IMPORTANT UPDATES TO ALSO CHECK:
All candidates who got offer of admission into courses different from the initial courses they applied for with JAMB are compulsorily required by JAMB to effect online change of course using JAMB website – www.jamb.org.ng and print their JAMB admission letters thereafter.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.