The 2018/2019 EBSU supplementary admission list is out on the admission portal. The published admission list on the Ebonyi State University website has the names of candidates. Such candidates have been offered into various programmes offered at EBSU via supplementary admission list.
All candidates who applied for admission into the University but did not see their names on the EBSU merit admission list should take note. EBSU supplementary admission list is out, they can now therefore check their admission status.
To check your admission status, just follow the steps below to confirm if your name is on the list.
How To Check EBSU Supplementary Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Firstly, go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Select programme type i.e. JAMB or Direct Entry.
- Choose your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Enter your JAMB registration Number or name depending on which you choose to use
- Finally, your name and EBSU admission status will come up.
That’s how to check if your name is on the released EBSU supplementary admission list for the 2018/2019 session. If you are admitted, please see how to accept or decline admission offer on JAMB CAPS.
IMPORTANT UPDATES TO ALSO CHECK:
All candidates who got offer of admission into courses different from the initial courses they applied for with JAMB are compulsorily required by JAMB to effect online change of course using JAMB website – www.jamb.org.ng and print their JAMB admission letters thereafter.