EKSU admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out for checking. So, the Ekiti State University (EKSU) 2019/2020 admission list has been released and published online.
Candidates that applied for admission into the Ekiti State University should take note. The management of EKSU has released the 2019/2020 admission list.
You can now go online to check your EKSU admission status online. The steps outlined in this post will help you in checking.
How to Check EKSU Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The first batch admission list of Ekiti State University can be checked using the steps below. The list contains the names of candidates who have admission offer into EKSU for 2019/2020 session.
CHECK EKSU ADMISSION LIST (MERIT) ON SCHOOL PORTAL
- Kindly log on to EKSU admission status checking portal via https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Enter your JAMB registration number or Form number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search button to access your EKSU admission status.
Candidates who see their name on the admission list should accept or decline the admission. See how to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS portal.
HOW TO CHECK EKSU LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION PORTAL
Alternatively, the admission list can be checked on JAMB admission status portal.
- Firstly, candidates should go to jamb.org.ng/efacility and login to your JAMB profile with their username and password.
- Scroll down the page, find the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab and click on it.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2019/2020 EKSU admission status.
If your name is not on the list, keep checking back on the JAMB CAPS as they keep updating the list.
ALSO SEE: How To Gain Admission Without JAMB
Finally, we congratulate candidates whose names appear on the ESKU admission list!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.