Kwara State University, KWASU admission list for 2022/2023 academic session is out. All UTME and Direct Entry candidates should check the released list. You can now check if the screening committee has recommended you for admission.
Candidates who applied for admission via UTME and DE can now check their admission status on kwasu.edu.ng admission portal. The following steps will help you check your admission status.
How To Check KWASU Admission List
Follow the steps below to check if the screening committee has recommended you for admission into KWASU for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Go to KWASU admission portal at https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/login.
- Supply the information requested in the appropriate spaces. That is,
- Enter Application number, Registration number or Matric. number
- Enter Password
- Finally, click on LOGIN to access your KWASU admission status.
This is how to see your admission status on the Kwara State University admission portal.
If you have not received an admission recommendation, you may want to check back for the supplementary list. If you receive a provisional admission offer from Kwara State University, follow the next steps below.
Next Steps After Admission Offer
- Firstly, visit the JAMB CAPS portal
- Login to the JAMB (CAPS) to ACCEPT or REJECT admission.
- Print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the admission list of KWASU for 2022/2023 academic session.