The Federal College of Education (FCE) Pankshin admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. All candidates that applied for admission into the school’s NCE program should take note.
NGScholars is using this medium to inform all candidates that applied for admission into FCE Pankshin for the session to check their admission status. The management of the schools has uploaded the list of admitted candidates online.
Federal College of Education Pankshin Admission List
You can check by going to the JAMB admission status checking page using the steps below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login using your username and password.
- Scroll down to find click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ section.
- Choose your Exam year, then input your registration number in the next field.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your name on the IBBU admission list.
What should you do after admission?
- Accept or reject the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS
- Print your JAMB admission letter (You have to accept your admission offer to do this)
- Print original JAMB result slip (UTME) that comes with your passport-sized photograph on it
- Finally, you can do a change of course on JAMB portal if you don’t want the course you get or you later change your mind.
At the time of publishing this article, the admission list is not yet available on FCE Pankshin admission portal. When the result comes out on the school portal, we will update. Then, you will use the following steps to check.
- Visit https://admission.fcepankshin.ng/?page=NjE2MjMxLzc4NDI5NC8zMzYxMjYvNDQ4MTY4LzcyODI3My8=.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates offered admission into the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) 2021/2022 admission list.