Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY admission lisst (ND regular full-time 1st and 2nd batches) for 2018/2019 academic session have been released. Therefore the OKOPOLY lists can be checked on the school portal. The admission list is for National Diploma (ND) candidates.
Candidates whose names appear on the Federal Polytechnic Oko admission list have been offered admission into National Diploma programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The Federal Poly Oko admission lists for National Diploma (ND) Regular I and II for the 2018/2019 academic session follows.
The Okopoly ND admission lists (1st and 2nd batches) have finally come out on the admission portal. The following steps are applicable for checking the admission status.
CHECKING OKOPOLY ND ADMISSION LIST ON SCHOOL WEBSITE
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal located at
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2018-2019.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted? You should now accept/reject the admission offer. You can click here to see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
CHECKING OKOPOLY ADMISSION LIST ON JAMB PORTAL
The list is also available on JAMB portal, so you can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal. Follow the steps in that link to confirm.
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Oko Poly admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the first batch ND admission list of Federal Poly Oko for 2018/2019 academic session.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.