Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY admission list (ND full-time) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Therefore the OKOPOLY list can be checked on the school portal. The admission list is for National Diploma (ND) candidates.
Candidates whose names appear on the Federal Polytechnic Oko admission list have been offered admission into National Diploma programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
CHECKING OKOPOLY ADMISSION LIST ON JAMB PORTAL
At the time of posting this, the list is only available on JAMB portal, so you can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal. Follow the steps in that link to confirm.
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Oko Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted? You should now accept/reject the admission offer. You can click here to see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
When the list finally comes out on OKOPOLY admission portal, the following steps will be applicable for checking the admission status.
CHECKING OKOPOLY ND ADMISSION LIST ON SCHOOL WEBSITE
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal located at
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2018-2019.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the first batch ND admission list of Federal Poly Oko for 2018/2019 academic session.