Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
NGScholars is using this medium to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny, Rivers State for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and school fees. The payment procedure for both fees have been released too.
Following the release of Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas admission list, the payment of acceptance fee and other charges as well as clearance and registration procedures are out.
Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee & School Fees Payment Procedure – 2019/2020
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
- Click on Student portal
- Select 2019/2020 Session
- Create new Student account ( Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
- Ensure your portal details are properly kept and create a new password.
- From Student portal account dashboard, click on Get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code. (Same process for payment of the other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to any Bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) for Acceptance Fee and also the sum of Sixty-Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your Student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Bring along your receipts, acceptance and School fees invoices with the Bank Tellers to the Admission Office to begin your clearance and registration.
Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG) Bonny Registration Procedure
1. On arrival to the Polytechnic, Candidates are to meet with the Admission Officer Miss Florence B. Wilcox for collection of registration procedure form.
2. Candidates are required to come to the Admission Office with the photocopy of their O’ Level result(s) for verification and collection of Acceptance Fee and other charges payment permit, which must be duly signed by the authorized Officers.
3. Candidates should proceed to the bank for payment of Acceptance Fee and other charges after verification exercise. Please see below the following steps for payment.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE IN THE ADMISSION OFFICE
For registration and documentation exercise, candidates are to proceed to the Admission Office with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials which must include the following:
(i) The originals and photocopies of O’ Level Result(s) and Statement of Results.
(ii) JAMB result slip
(iii) Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory declaration of age.
(iv) Attestation Letter from either of the following; Clergy Man, Senior Civil Servant, Traditional Ruler.
(v) Local Government Identification Letter.
(vi) Twenty (20) copies of recent passport photograph.
(vii) Originals and photocopies of all receipts used for payment of Acceptance Fee and other charges inclusive of Bank tellers and invoices.
(viii) Photocopy of the payment permit signed by the authorized officers.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE IN THE SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS
For registration and documentation exercise at the Schools and Department level the procedure would include:
(i) Sending of files and the lists of all admitted students to the various
Schools and Departments.
(ii) Students having completed their registration with the Admission Office would
be required to first of all visit their Schools to verify their names on the list, then proceed to their departments for the same exercise.
1. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately.
2. Candidates who are yet to upload their O’ Level results to JAMB website(CAPS) should do so immediately as non-upload of O’ Level results to JAMB can affect their admission.
For more inquiries please call 08134370728 or 07052188665.
Congrats on your admission!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.