Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Admission Lists 2019/2020
Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas (FPOG), Bonny admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The released Federal Poly of Oil and Gas admission lists are those of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny. Such candidates must have participated in the Post UTME screening exercise of the school.
Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The 2019/2020 Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny admission list is now available online. All such candidates can therefore check their admission status online.
Currently, you can only access your Federal Poly Bonny admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Poly Bonny admission status.
Admitted? You should now accept/reject the admission offer. You can click here to see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALSO SEE: FPOG Bonny Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure 2019/2020.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny 2019/2020 admission list.