Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) admission list (1st and 2nd batch) for National Diploma (ND) programme is out. The management of FPTB has uploaded the admission list on the school portal for checking.
The released admission list (ND) contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Federal Poly Bauchi for the 2021/2022 academic session. Candidates who applied for Fed Poly Bauchi 2021/2022 admission into the ND programme are hereby advised to visit the portal and check for their names.
How To Check Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkStatus
- Enter Application Number and Password [i.e. phone number] in the required columns
- Finally, click on Check status to access your FPTB admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into FPTB ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, Fed Poly Bauchi prospective ND students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FPTB admission status.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will, therefore, be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form shoul, therefore,e be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be requried to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration December 3rd,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time. If you accept this offer under the above stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
We congratulate all the candidates that made it to Fed Polytechnic Bauchi admission list (1st & 2nd batch) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How To Accept/Reject Admission Offer on JAMB CAPS (for National Diploma candidates).