FUAM admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The Federal University of Agriculture, Maiduguri (FUAM) first batch admission list is now out for checking.
The released FUAM lists are available for checking online. Therefore, candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi can now proceed to check their names on the list.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first-degree programmes.
FUAM admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUAM Admission List
- Go to the FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, FUAM prospective students can also access their admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
We congratulate all candidates whose names came out on the FUAM 2020/2021 admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.