FUAM admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The Federal University of Agriculture, Maiduguri (FUAM) first batch admission list is now out for checking.
The released FUAM list is available for checking online. Therefore, candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi can now proceed to check their names on the list.
The list contains names of candidates that have been offered provisional admission into FUAM degree programmes. If you took part in the 2018 FUAM admission screening, see details below on how to check your admission status.
How To Check FUAM Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
At the time of publishing this, the admission list of FUAM is not yet available on the school website. In light of this, you can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal. You can use the steps below to check:
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Next, login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your 2018/2019 FUAM admission status.
Admitted? You should now accept or reject the admission offer. See how to accept or reject admission offer on JAMB CAPS.
When the admission list finally comes out on the FUAM admission portal, the following checking procedure will apply for all candidates.
Check FUAM Admission List on School Website
- Go to FUAM admission status checking portal http://entry.uam.edu.ng/postutme/admissionchk.php.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names come out on the FUAM 2018/2019 admission list of candidates.