FUAM admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The Federal University of Agriculture, Maiduguri (FUAM) first batche admission list is now out for checking.
The released FUAM lists are available for checking online. Therefore, candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi can now proceed to check their names on the list.
The list contains names of candidates that have been offered provisional admission into FUAM degree programmes. If you took part in the 2018 FUAM admission screening, see details below on how to check your admission status.
How To Check FUAM Admission List on School Website
- Go to FUAM admission status checking portal http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your admission status.
Notes to admitted candidates:
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
- Also login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer.
Admitted? You should now accept or reject the admission offer. See how to accept or reject admission offer on JAMB CAPS.
The admission list is finally out on FUAM website and you can check it there. Alternatively, you can check on JAMB admission website.
How To Check FUAM Admission List on JAMB Website
The FUAM admission list first came out on JAMB portal. In light of this, you can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal. You can use the steps below to check:
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Next, login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your 2019/2020 FUAM admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names came out on the FUAM 2019/2020 admission lists (Batches 1, 2, 3) of candidates.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.