Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2018/2019 academic session admission are not yet out. Sales of FUNAAB Post UTME form has not commenced. FUNAAB Post-UTME cut-off mark has also not been announced.
Below is the official message released by the school authority:
This is to inform the General Public that the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta has not released any Post-UTME Screening timeline in respect of 2018/2019 Admission Exercise.
The University shall publish the Admission Timeline and Guideline for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise through it’s website (www.unaab.edu.ng) and other know reputable media Channels in due course.
Prospective candidates who have applied to the University should endeavor to check the website as from Monday August 6, 2018 for admission guideline.
While you are here, also check FUNAAB Cut-off Marks Used for Post-UTME Screening last session.
Information after this line is from last year’s admission…
The FUNAAB cut-off mark for admission is 180 for the 2017/2018 academic session. All candidates who have chosen FUNAAB on the prescribed form obtainable for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME and DE can now register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility For FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
NOTE: Candidate who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested.
ALSO SEE: Click the link below to see the list of FUNAAB courses and their cut-off marks.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening/Registration 2017
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Tuesday, 31st October, 2017.
How To Apply For FUNAAB Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening for 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA fees.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Wednesday, 6th September, 2017 and closes on Thursday, 21st September, 2017 (12 noon).
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first previewand confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Dates for 2017/2018
- The FUNAAB Post-UTME/Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds on Wednesday, 27th September, 2017 and Thursday, 28th September, 2017. UTME and DE candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from Saturday, 23th September, 2017 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
- DE candidates are further expected to have submitted their transcript not later than Tuesday, 31st October, 2017 and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08033764676, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail:[email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
Please ensure you complete your application before the deadline.