Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, AE-FUNAI Post-UTME screening form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The FUNAI Post-UTME registration/application for 2018/2019 admission exercise has now commenced.
LATEST UPDATE (POST-UTME CLOSING DATE EXTENDED):
This is to inform all Post-UTME candidates that the ongoing 2018 Screening Exercise of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State, shall end on Tuesday, 14th August, 2018.
Consequently, candidates who are yet to know the date and time of their examination is by this notice advised to reprint their registration acknowledgement slips from the University portal on Monday, 13th August, 2018 to know their time of examination.
In addition, candidates who missed their examination are to report at the University on Tuesday, 14th August, 2018 for their screening by 8:30am.
This is to inform the general public that the Vice-Chancellor has approved the extension of registration for the 2018 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State. Registration will now end on Tuesday 7th August, 2018. Go online to reprint your exam slips.
Interested candidates who made the Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo their first choice in their application for admission in the 2018/2019 academic session, who scored 180 and above in the UTME Examination are hereby informed, that the University’s Post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Online registration commences on Friday, 6th July, 2018 and end on Friday, 27th July, 2018. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be screened.
How To Apply For AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Screening for 2018/2019 [Registration Guideline]
Eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2018/2019 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Date (Timetable) And The Requirements For Screening
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 8th August, 2018 to
Tuesday, 21st August, 2018 (Now 14th August, 2018).
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science,)
- b. Fisheries and Aquaculture
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Educational Foundations (Education Management, Education Guidance & Counseling)
- Physical and Health Education (Health Education, Physical Education)
- Science Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Mathematics, Education Physics,)
- Vocational and Technical Education (Agricultural Education, Business Education,)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Development Studies
- Mass communication
- Political Science
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
NOTE: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, take-off site while the DATE and TIME of test for registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the portal.
TEST REQUIREMENTS: Documents to take along to FUNAI Post-UTME Screening!
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2018/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
RECOMMENDED: FUNAI Pre-Computer Based Trial Exam Schedule
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 07031810065, 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 07051703777, 08067558863
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
We wish you the very best!!!