Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, AE-FUNAI Supplementary Post-UTME screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The FUNAI Supplementary Post-UTME registration/application for 2019/2020 admission exercise has now commenced.
Interested candidates who made the Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo their first choice in their application for admission in the 2019/2020 academic session, who scored 180 and above in the UTME Examination are hereby informed, that the University’s Supplementary Post UTME screening exercise has been announced
How To Apply For AE-FUNAI Supplementary Post-UTME Screening for 2019/2020 [Registration Guideline]
Eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Supplementary registration commences on Wednesday, 28th August, 2019 and closes on Wednesday, 18thSeptember, 2019.
Registered candidates should go back to the registration portal from Thursday, 19th September, 2019 and print their examination notification slip to ascertain their date and time of screening.
AE-Funai Supplementary Post UTME Schedule
Screening commences from Tuesday, 24th September, 2019 to Thursday, 26th September, 2019.
SCREENING REQUIREMENTS: Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Examination notification slip printed from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of screening.
- 2. 2019/2020 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score.
- 3. A biro or pencil. The screening shall be at the University Computer Based Test Center and it shall be computer- based mode.
NOTE: Any candidate who is offered admission into the university through the supplementary application shall not be permitted under any circumstance to request for a change of course in future. Candidates should be guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME subject combinations and SSCE/Direct Entry requirements.
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 07031810065, 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 07051703777, 08067558863
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
We wish you the very best!