Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, AE-FUNAI Post-UTME screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The FUNAI Post-UTME registration/application for 2019/2020 admission exercise has now commenced.
Interested candidates who made the Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo their first choice in their application for admission in the 2019/2020 academic session, who scored 180 and above in the UTME Examination are hereby informed, that the University’s Post UTME screening exercise has been announced
How To Apply For AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Screening for 2019/2020 [Registration Guideline]
Eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 07031810065, 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 07051703777, 08067558863
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
We wish you the very best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.