Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2018/2019 academic session are out on sale. FUOYE admission Cut-off mark has also been announced.
This is to inform the general public that the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise of Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2018/2019 academic session will take place as indicated below:
ALSO SEE: FUOYE Cut-off Mark for 2018/2019 Post-UTME (Admission)
FUOYE Post-UTME Screening Dates for 2018
Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE online admission Screening exercise will hold between Friday, 20th July – Friday, 31st August, 2018.
Candidates Eligible for FUOYE Screening (UTME and Direct Entry)
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 150 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
List of FUOYE Courses Available/Offered
Here are the courses available for FUOYE admission for the 2018/2019 academic session;
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Agric. Agriculture
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
How To Apply for FUOYE Post-UTME Screening (And Direct Entry) for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card. Please click this direct link to get started.
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti-1000134”
- Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project”
- In the description field type in: 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone Number
- Proceed to payment.
- Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website via fuoye.edu.ng and click on Admission to select 2018 UTME screening/ Direct Entry from the home page to continue your registration
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Application Closing Date
FUOYE Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 31st August, 2018.
Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, 08034478561, 08034815117 between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2018/2019