Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE Basic Studies (Pre-degree) admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out and on sale. The general public is hereby informed.
The management of the FUPRE is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Pre-Degree (Basic Studies) programmes admission for the 2017/2018 academic session. Below are the details of the programme and how to apply for admission.
About FUPRE Basic Studies (Pre-Degree) Programme
FUPRE shall commence its Basic Studies (pre-degree) programme in August, 2016 for prospective candidates for science and engineering disciplines. The aim of the FUPRE Pre-degree programme is to;
- Improve prospective students’ performance in the WASC/NECO/GCE and equivalent examinations in order to enhance and to meet the admission requirements in Science and Engineering programmes.
- Prepare candidates adequately for the UTME and Post-UTME examinations in order to enhance their admission chances to these programmes.
- Improve the quality of candidates seeking admission to 100 level of FUPRE programmes and of other Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for FUPRE Basic Studies (Admission Requirements)
Candidates seeking admission into the FUPRE Foundation Programme must posses a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subject at O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics and 3 relevant subject at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB with results obtained before registration.
FUPRE Pre-Degree Admission – Available Programmes.
The programme is an intensive nine (9) months teaching and coaching lessons in the following areas:
- English Language
How To Apply For FUPRE Pre-Degree Admission for 2017/2018 Academic Session
To apply for FUPRE pre-degree admission, candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) online.
- Go to FUPRE Pre-degree students portal on www.fupre.edu.ng by clicking here
- Make payment either at the bank or using your ATM Card online here.
- Carefully fill all the required fields, submit and print out your confirmation page.
- Monitor your application status by logging in to your profile.
NOTE: Admission to FUPRE 100 Level disciplines will be based on the average of final Basic Studies Examination and JAMB Scores.
Application Closing Date
Prospective students are invited to apply. Admission forms and details of the fees are available online at www.fupre.edu.ng or the Registrar’s Office. Closing date for submission of application forms has not been stated.
SEE ALSO: FUPRE Foundation Programme Admission Form 2017/2018
We wish all prospective students of FUPRE good luck in their academic pursuit in the institution!!