The 2018/2019 FUTA postgraduate admission list is out and available for checking on the SPGS portal. The released list has the names of applicants who have been offered provisional admission into various postgraduate prorates of the University.
All applicants who have put in for any program at PGD, MPHIL, MTECH and PhD levels can now go online to check their admission status.
The FUTA PG admission list is available on their School of Postgraduate Studies website for interested candidates to check.
How to Check FUTA Postgraduate Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
All those who applied for Postgraduate courses at FUTA can check their admission status using the steps outlined below;
- Go to the FUTA SPGS admission list checker here
- On that secure page, choose the programme you applied for i.e. PGD, MPHIL, MTECH or PhD.
- In the second option menu, choose the department you applied to i.e. the Course of Study
- Now select the Batch
- Finally, click on the Check List button
The check list button will bring out FUTA Postgraduate admission list of the department and program you applied to.
That is if you choose PGD and Animal Production and Health, you get admission list of those applicants that have been offered admission into APH at PGD level.
Successfully admitted candidates into FUTA postgraduate programmes are to go through the procedure below to print their admission letters:
- After confirming your admission status, go to the bank and pay the Acceptance fee through e-tranzact platform only
- Return to the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/), click on ‘Student Login’, enter your username and password and click on ‘Payment Verification’ to verify your acceptance fee payment.
- After successful verification, click on ‘Admission Letter’ to print your Admission Letter
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2015/2016 Postgraduate admission list of FUTA. Such candidates can now proceed to FUTA postgraduate registration and screening.