Federal University of Technology, FUTA Postgraduate registration and screening procedure for new students for 2018/2019 academic session.
This is the procedure for registration and screening for the 2018/2019 academic session’s newly admitted postgraduate students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA).
Procedure for FUTA Fresh Postgraduate Students Registration and Screening for FUTA 2018/2019
Candidates who have admission offer (check FUTA postgraduate admission list), should follow the steps below.
- Screening forms will be available for students to collect at the departments
- Departments are to complete the section for Departmental Screening Officer as indicated in the form
- After the Department Screening, Report at School of Postgraduate Studies for registration clearance
- After clearance at SPGS, Login on the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) to generate invoice for School fees 1 and proceed to make payment at any bank using etranzact platform only.
- Return to the PG portal and login to verify your school fees by clicking on ‘Payment Verification‘
- After successful verification, Click on the Registration link to fill your course form for first and second semester.
We wish you the very best!!!