FUTA Postgraduate admission acceptance fee payment and acceptance letter printing procedure for 2015/2016 academic session have been released. All newly-admitted students who have been offered admission into Postgraduate programmes for the 2015/16 session are herby informed.
If you have not check your admission status, please click here.
FUTA Postgraduate newly-admitted students are to follow the procedure outlined to pay their acceptance fee. After that, you can now go ahead to print your admission letter.
2015/2016 FUTA SPGS Admission Acceptance Fee & Letter
Note that you have to pay your Acceptance Fee before you can print your Acceptance Letter. Here are the steps to follow. the new payment method is to be used for Federal University of Technology, Akure Post Graduate admission acceptance fee payment;
New Payment Method
All Postgraduate students are to please take note of the following for all payments apart from the Application Payment:
- Click on Student Login on the homepage – (you will need to reset your login details if you have forgotten, or call the helpline – 08076763221)
- Login with your valid username/password
- Click on Get Payment Invoice
- Fill the required information and submit
- Obtain your Payee ID and Amount to pay
- Proceed to the bank to make your payment with the Payee ID
Next Step For FUTA Postgraduate Acceptance For fresh students
- Upon bank payment through etranzact, login into your account again
- Click on payment verification and verify your payment
- If acceptance fees is verified, the admission letter link will show-up to allow you print admission letter.
- If school fees is verified, the registration link will show up to allow you register as appropriate.
For returning students
- Submission of part A of Annual Progress Form online
- Submission of of printed copy to the department/school for clearance
- Thereafter SPGS will enable you to register as appropriate.
- Proceed to generate payment invoice for payment of school fees and registration for the session
For further enquiries please call: 08076763221, 07018189938, 07039864935, 08053534998
We congratulate all candidates who have been offered admission into PG programmes at Federal University of Technology, Akure for the 2015/2016 session.