YABATECH admission list for ND full-time candidates out. This is the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) ND admission list for 2018/2019 academic session. In other words, YABATECH has released the full-time National Diploma admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Since the admission list is out, it is therefore now available for checking on the school portal. The released YabaTech admission list contains the names of candidates offered admission into National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for 2018/2019 academic session.
Check YABATECH Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Academic Session Online (School Website)
At press time, the admission list is now available on Yaba College of Technology website. You can however also check on JAMB admission status checking portal.
HOW TO CHECK LIST ON YABATECH ADMISSION PORTAL
The admission list is finally out on YABATECH website, the following checking steps apply:
- Click this link http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/appresults/admissionchecker
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the provided box.
- Click on Submit to check your YABATECH admission status.
Admitted? Head over to JAMB CAPS portal to accept or reject admission offer. Not admitted yet? Please check back on the CAPS portal later to confirm your status.
Please NOTE that payment of acceptance fee have not commenced, we will notify you when it commences. Thank you.
CHECK LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION STATUS CHECKER
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the applicable field.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your YABATECH admission status.
SEE ALSO: YABATECH Change Of Course Form
Finally, we congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2018/2019 ND full-time admission list of YABATECH. Such applicants have been offered provisional admission for the session.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.