2017 NECO Result (June/July) is out and released for checking on mynecoexams.com. All candidates who sat for the internal National Examinations Council, NECO SSCE for 2017 can now check their results.
The 2017 NECO result has been fully uploaded online, and can be access from the council’s result checking portal. The steps highlighted below will guide you in checking your result.
SEE ALSO: NECO June/July 2017 Result Upgrading
How To Check NECO Result for June/July 2017
To check your June/July 2017 NECO result online;
- Go to NECO result checking portal at www.mynecoexams.com/results/
- Select year Examination Type
- Select year of examination
- Enter your card PIN number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on “Check My Result” button to finally see your result.
Note: NECO Result Card is N300 only. Get Result Cards in all NECO offices.
If you want to use your NECO Result for Post-UTME screening, please click the following link: Candidates Awaiting NECO Results Must Be Considered For Post-UTME.