BUK admission list is out. The Bayero University Kano, BUK admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is now out for checking.
The released admission list of BUK contains the names of candidates who have been offered admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
For candidates who took part in the pre-admission screening of Bayero University Kano, we can reliably inform you that the admission status can now be checked online.
The list is not yet available for checking on BUK admission status checker. Candidates can however check it on JAMB admission status checking portal. That is where they are currently uploading them.
How To Check BUK Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic Session
The general public is hereby informed that the BUK 2018/2019 admission list for UTME and Direct Entry applicants is now online. So, follow the steps below to see if you have an offer of admission.
CHECK BUK ADMISSION LIST ON SCHOOL WEBSITE
- Firstly, go to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required space.
- Choose your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see your BUK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept or decline the BUK admission offer. See How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- All newly admitted student are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
- Screening commences on Monday 12th November, 2018 and ends Friday 7th December, 2018.
CHECK BUK LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION PORTAL
You can check on JAMB Admission Status checking portal by following the steps below:
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility and login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 UNIPORT admission status.