Bayero University Kano, BUK admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is now out for checking. The released BUK admission lists contains the names of candidates who have been offered admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
For candidates who took part in the pre-admission screening of Bayero University Kano, we can reliably inform you that the admission status can now be checked online.
The list is not yet available for checking on BUK admission status checker. Candidates can however check it on JAMB admission status checking portal. That is where they are currently uploading them.
How To Check BUK Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The general public is hereby informed that the BUK 2018/2019 admission list for UTME and Direct Entry applicants is now online. So, follow the steps below to see if you have an offer of admission.
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility and login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept or decline the BUK admission offer. See How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.