Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out online. Hence, candidates who are expecting their names to be on the released FUTA merit admission list can now check on JAMB Portal.
The released FUTA admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session. You can follow the steps outlined below to check your admission status.
How To Check FUTA Admission List 2019/2020 Online
To the check your admission status:
- Candidates are to visit: http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” and proceed to view your admission information.
At the time of publishing this article, the FUTA 2019/2020 admission list is also accessible on JAMB admission status portal.
You can follow the steps outlined below to check your status:
- Firstly, go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the spaces provided.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your FUTA admission status
We will update this post when the admission list is published on FUTA portal.
If you have an offer of admission, you should accept or reject it. See how to Accept or Reject admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal.
Candidates who fail to see their names on the admission list should wait for the next admission list.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.