The 2022 JAMB result is out on the result-checker at (www.jamb.org.ng). This is the result of JAMB CBT UTME for 2022. At the time of releasing this report, the JAMB results are finally out.
We hereby inform all candidates who sat for the 2022 JAMB UTME that they can now check their results online. If you did UTME today or yesterday, your result is out.
The released CBT result-checker has been uploaded with the results of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). After the release of the JAMB UTME result, candidates are eager to see the scores for their examination.
The 2022 JAMB UTME Result Checker makes it possible to check your UTME scores online. This short post shows you how to use the result checker to check your UTME result. Just follow the few steps in this post to do that and print your result.
ALSO SEE: How To Re-Print Original JAMB UTME Result.
How To Check JAMB Result on www.jamb.org.ng
To check 2022 JAMB UTME results (including supplementary exam) does not require the use of scratch card. Candidates can check their results for free online.
If you are looking for how to check the result of JAMB UTME, below are the main steps required;
At the moment, the only way to check JAMB result is via SMS. To check the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result, send “UTMERESULT” as a text message to 55019 (remove the quotes). Remember to use the same phone number that you used for registration.
- Go JAMB result checking portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the required spaces to login
- Locate the list of services, find “Print Result Slip and click on it
- Choose a payment option and continue to payment
- If your payment is successful, process to check and print your result slip (select your exam year and JAMB registration number in the appropriate fields)
Below is last year’s procedure. It currently doesn’t work (keep trying it if it’s your only option):
- Go JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
- How To Upgrade JAMB UTME Result Information.
- Check your JAMB Admission Status.
- How to Accept or Reject Admission Offer on JAMB CAPS.
Alternatively, you can login to your JAMB profile, and click on “Check UTME Examination Results”. All results for May 2022 are not out yet. JAMB said this in an announcement. We will inform you when it does.
How to check UTME Result via SMS short code:
According to the authorities, Candidates are to send RESULT to 55019 using the phone number they used to create profile and their result would be sent to them. It costs Fifty Naira (N50) only.
Expect the following as the responses when checking JAMB result via SMS:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- Withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorised access to the examination hall.
NB: Finally, JAMB results come out in batches. If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that implies your result is not yet ready. So you have to check back later.
Share this post to help someone.