Federal University of Transportation, Daura (FUTD), has released the FUTD admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. All aspirants are informed to check their admission status.
All candidates who participated in the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise for FUTD can now verify if they’ve been selected for provisional admission.
How to Check Your Admission Status
- Access the JAMB Portal: Start by visiting https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log In: Use your JAMB profile username and password to log in.
- Find the Admission Status Tab: Once logged in, scroll down to locate and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Enter Your Details: You’ll need to select your exam year and enter your registration number in the relevant fields.
- Check Your Status: Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to view your FUTD admission status, or select ‘Access my CAPS’ for more detailed information.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Follow the steps below:
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise; Click here to Accept or Decline Admission On JAMB CAPS.
- If you have not uploaded the O’ level results on the JAMB profile before, you must do so otherwise, you will not be able to access the JAMB account admission letter and will not be allowed to register;
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile, his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted, neither allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
Congratulations to all the newly admitted students.