Federal University of Technology, FUTO admission list (merit) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The released FUTO admission list is that of first batch of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University on merit.
Candidates who applied for admission into the university are hereby informed that they can check their names on the just released admission list of FUTO for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
How To Check FUTO Admission List 2018/2019 Online
The management of the Federal University Of Technology, Owerri has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the various academic programmes available at the university for the 2018/2019 academic session on the school portal.
The admission list has been uploaded online. Candidates are hereby implored to check their names.
- First of all, go the FUTO admission list-checking portal at http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the spaces provided.
- Finally, click on “Submit” and proceed to check your FUTO admission status.
- After confirming your admission click on the link “Click here to continue with the admission registration”
- Update your O’level details by supplying your O’Level exam year, exam number and O’Level result scratch card pin.
- Candidates combining two results are required to supply two result scratch card pins based on the examination body.
Is your name not on the merit admission list? Get admitted by applying for FUTO Supplementary (change of course) admission for the session.
If you have been admitted, please check details of FUTO acceptance fee payment procedure and the details of FUTO new students registration procedure for 2018/2019 academic session .
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2018/2019
Congrats to all candidates whose names appear on the merit FUTO admission list!