Federal University of Technology, Owerri, freshers registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the institution’s management. Newly admitted students whose names are on the released FUTO admission lists are hereby informed.
New students should follow this post to the end to find out the dates and venues scheduled by the management of FUTO here the registration schedule will hold. See full info below.
FUTO Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students (Freshers) for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The freshmen are required to ACCEPT THEIR ADMISSIONS ON JAMB’s Portal to enable them to print JAMB ADMISSION LETTER before proceeding for the registration.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
- JAMB Original Result slip printed directly from JAMB’s portal
- JAMB Original Admission letter printed directly from JAMB’s portal
- FUTO PUTME Result slip
- O’ level Statement of Results
- Confirmation of Admission Form printed from FUTO portal
- FUTO Admission Letter (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- School fees Receipt (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Candidate’s Profile slip (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Validity Form with Passport (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Signed Acceptance letter (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification letter
- Direct Entry candidates – A’ level Certificate, OND/HND/Degree Statement of results.