Federal University of Owerri, FUTO Post-UTME form and screening dates for the 2020/2021 academic session are out. FUTO Cut-off marks for Post-UTME/admission has also been released.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
The FUTO Cut-off mark for Post-UTME is 180 and above.
Who Can Apply For FUTO Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME;
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How To Apply for FUTO Post-UTME Screening 2020/2021
Method of Application
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- How much is the form? Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (
FUTO Post UTME
Application Closing Date 2020/2021
Application commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 and closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.