Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO Supplementary admission form (Change of Course) for the 2018/2019 academic is out on sale. The FUTO supplementary is for candidates whose names are not on the first batch admission list released by the school.
LATEST UPDATE ON FUTO SUPPLEMENTARY POST UTME:
The closing date for FUTO Supplementary admission screening registration for 2018/2019 academic session has been extended to Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
We therefore use this medium to inform all the candidates who participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) 2018/2019 post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List (check now), that they can apply for the supplementary admission.
Who is Eligible for FUTO Supplementary Post UTME / Admission?
To be eligible for FUTO Change of Course (Supplementary) admission, candidate must have obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregate Scores For Each Course
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies, for supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
|12.||Health Technology||Environmental health science (EHS)||45|
|13.||Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||45|
How To calculate FUTO Aggregate Scores for Admission
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
How To Apply For FUTO Supplementary Admission 2018/2019 via Change of Course
- Go to https://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspx.
- Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (ii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the online registration for the FUTO supplementary application is Wednesday, September 26, 2018;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Application Closing Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
RECOMMENDED: How To Get Admission Without JAMB