Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Regular Part-time admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of IAUE today, announced the commencement of sales of admission forms.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into Regular Part-time programmes of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
Features of the Programme:
- Students will obtain First Degree in 4 years as their regular counterparts.
- Students will attend classes and take courses together with their regular counterparts.
- Students will write examination alongside their regular counterparts.
- Students will have benefits of regular academic environment.
- Students can apply for hostel accommodation
- Students will not participate in NYSC, but will on graduation be issued letter of exclusion from service.
IAUE Regular Part-time Courses/Programmes Available For Admission
a. Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A/BA.ED)
1. Faculty: Humanities Programmes:
- English and Communications Arts
- French and International Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Theater Arts
b. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed)
2. Faculty: Business Studies Programmes:
- Office and Information Management (Secretarial Studies)
3. Faculty: Natural and Applied Science Programmes:
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Human Kinetics/Health and Safety Education
4. Faculty: Social Science Programmes:
- Geography/Environmental Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
- Sociology/Social Studies
5. Faculty: Vocational and Technical Education Programmes:
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
6. Faculty: Education Programmes:
- Guidance and Counselling
- Early Childhood
- Primary Education Studies
- Educational Management
- Library and Information Science
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Part-time Admission Requirements
Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics, three of which should be relevant to the course the student wishes to offer.
NB: All part-time students are required to validate their admission into the university by registering with JAMB. Thereafter the university will complete the admission process with JAMB in CAPS to enable all part-time student to obtain admission letter from JAMB. All part-time students will be informed when the JAMB portal is ready for registration with JAMB.
How to Apply for IAUE Part-time Admission for 2020/2021
Application is online through the university website. After creating account on the registration page, candidates are expected to log in to the university portal with their username and password and continue registration/payment process. Admission form for Part-time Weekend /Regular Part-time Programmes is N20, 000.00 only, payable through the university portal. No account number is required. All transactions are secured through the university online portal. (Check procedure for online registration).
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2020/2021 PART-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE
- On the page that appears, click on REGISTER FOR 2020/2021 PART-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE
- Fill the form correctly and click on Create account.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
- You will be redirected to Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
- After successful payment, click on ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location or can visit the Administrative Centre at St John’s Campus, near Garrison junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education @ 07038103386, 08038700797, 08056582284, 08039509869.
Application Closing Date
The registration portal will be closed on 30th October, 2020.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.