Igbinedion University, Okada Post-UTME and Direct Entry admission forms for 2019/2020 admission screening application are out on sale.
The management of the University has announced the commencement of registration for the IUO post UTME screening for next session.
Application for the 2019 Post-UTME screening of Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) is now available online for interested candidates. Please follow the instructions below to apply.
2019/2020 Igbinedion University Post-UTME Screening Registration
If you Desire to actualize your creative genius, to become a National and Global Leader, to learn in a serene, secular, diverse and focused environment under the tutelage of some of the brightest and best Lecturers and Mentors; Have 5 O’ Level credits – or A’ Level papers, approved Diploma or first degree for Direct Entry have registered for 2019 JAMB.
RECOMMENDED: Check Igbinedion University Courses
Igbinedion University Direct Entry Requirements
Below are the Direct Entry (DE) requirements for admission into Igbinedion University, Okada.
To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September, when the new session commences.
Candidate may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidate are required to show evidence of application to JAMB
Igbinedion University Post-UTME Requirement
Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities
In addition, for students seeking transfer from another institution of higher degree of learning to Igbinedion University, Okada, an official copy of Academic Transcript is required.
Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Admission for 2019/2020 Session
Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
More about our online application instructions is available HERE.
- Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
- More about application instructions is available on our online application portal at http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
- Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Accommodation is provided for all STUDENTS at the Okada Wonderland Estate.
FEES AND FINANCES
IUO charges moderate and affordable fees. For details on payment of fees and other financial regulations, click here – Igbinedion University Okada School Fees.
In line with our foundation principles of providing unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines:
Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on merit and first-come-first served basis.
Igbinedion University Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
For more information, contact: Dean of Student Affairs : 08055163397, Admissions Officer : 07032924219, PRO : 08037937287
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2019/2020
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.