Imo State University, IMSU admission list for 2021/2022 academic session is out for checking (first batch/merit). This is because the management of Imo State University recently released the 2020/2021 admission list online.
Candidates who sat for the school’s entrance exam can now go ahead to check the admission list newly released by the school.
Candidates whose names appear on the IMSU admission list for 2021/2022 have been offered provisional admission by the institution.
As a result of this, candidates can check their admission status online by following the steps outlined in this post. See details below.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login using your username and password.
- Scroll down to find click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ section.
- Choose your Exam year, then input your registration number in the next field.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your IMSU admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted and accepted the offer of admission made to them in JAMB CAPS, Must:
- Visit the Bank and make Acceptance fee Payment using Imo State University Pay Direct platform
- Carefully entering their JAMB REG NO/NAMES/PHONE NO/DEPT ADMITTED
- Generate and print a receipt.
Candidates with admission offer have two options – ACCEPT or REJECT the offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
- Click here to see how to Accept or reject the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS
- Next, print your JAMB admission letter (You have to accept your admission offer to do this)
- Print original JAMB result slip (UTME) that comes with your passport-sized photograph on it
- Finally, you can do a change of course on JAMB portal if you don’t want the course you get or you later change your mind.
ALSO SEE: IMSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
How To Check IMSU Admission List On The School Portal
When the result comes out on the school website, you can be sure we will post here.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2021/2022 admission list of IMSU.