Imo State University, IMSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. And information on how to apply for the screening exercise have also been released.
SEE ALSO: IMSU Cut-Off Mark for 2022/2023 Admission.
The Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale
The registration of candidates for IMSU POST UTME screening exercise has commenced.
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post-UTME & D.E.
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 150 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, ‘A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects:
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates whose ‘O’ Level results are being awaited are also advised to upload the same to JAMB as soon as the results were released. Candidates that failed to upload their results to JAMB will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply for IMSU Post-UTME Form
- Firstly, visit the University website at: https://www.imsuonline.edu.ng/putme/
- Next, make payment and fill out the form as presented
- Finally, print the payment and acknowledgement slips and submit same to the Admissions Unit of Imo State University.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri.
Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
The closing date for the IMSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening application submission is Wednesday, 5th October, 2022.
Aptitude Test Date
The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due