Imo State University (IMSU) Supplementary admission form for 2021/2022 academic session is out. Since the IMSU 2021/2022 supplementary admission has started, interested persons can apply.
If you want your name on the supplementary admission list, you should apply. This information is for those candidates who took part in the 2021 IMSU Post-UTME screening and have not been offered admission yet. Check IMSU merit admission list before you apply.
IMSU Post Utme Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Imo State University, Owerri as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How To Apply for 2021/2022 IMSU Post UTME Exercise
- Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2021/2022 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens on 18th October 2021 and has been extended to 10th November 2021.
We wish you all the best!