Imo State University (IMSU) Supplementary admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Since the IMSU 2019/2020 supplementary admission has started, interested persons can apply.
If you want your name on the supplementary admission list, you should apply. This information is for those candidates who took part in the 2019 IMSU Post-UTME screening and have not been offered admission yet. Check IMSU merit admission list before you apply.
IMSU Supplementary Admission Available Slots.
- Agric Economics and Extension
- Agric Engineering
- Animal Science and fishery
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Crop Science and Biotechnology
- Education Agriculture
- Education Igbo
- Education Physics
- Education Religion
- Education/ Accountancy
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Food Science and Technology
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Igbo Linguistics
- Industrial Mathematics/Mathematics
- Industrial Microbiology/Microbiology
- Industrial Physics/Physics
- Insurance and Actuarial Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Theatre Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
How To Apply for 2019/2020 IMSU Supplementary Admission Exercise
If you have not been offered admission, you can apply for supplementary admission by following the instructions outlined below. The supplementary admission provides prospective candidates that opportunity to fill in for less competitive course.
Interested candidates are requested to adhere to the following procedure, thus:
- Go to http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryForm.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field and click on Submit.
- Generate an Invoice
- Take the Profile Slip to one of the designated banks (IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank). Pay the sum of (Ten Thousand Naira) N10,000 and collect confirmation PIN.
- Log on to the Imo State University Website to complete the Registration and collect print out.
NB: Candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
We wish you all the best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.