Joseph Ayo Babalola University, JABU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available for purchase. Interested members of the public that wish to apply for admission into the institution are hereby informed so as to begin processing their application.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session for UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
About Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU)
Joseph Ayo Babalola University is licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to operate as a faith- . based Private University. It is located at Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State, along Ilesa-Akure Road Ikeji Arakeji provides a serene atmosphere for scholarship. It is ideal for proper academic activities and character training, being reasonably removed from the corrupting influence of city life.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University Admission Requirements
Candidates wishing to apply for admission into the University must possess GCE, O/L, SSCE (WAEC), NECO, NABTEB or equivalent with minimum credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics at one or two sittings. Interested candidates who have already applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice University to Joseph Ayo Babalola University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB;
- Obtain Joseph Ayo Babalola university Application Form;
- Participate in the screening exercise.
“Awaiting result” candidates can also apply provided their results will be available by September of the year in which admission is required. Specific College/Departmental requirements are as indicated below.
Admission Requirements – Direct Entry Candidates.
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO or equivalent subjects listed under each programme, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with upper Credit or NCE at Credit level in any institution recognized by the University.
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University Diploma.
- Diploma from any other recognized Universities.
ALSO SEE: JABU School Fees Schedule (All Students)
How to Apply for JABU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening for 2020/2021
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your bio data and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
Application Closing Date:
Deadline for application for 2020/2021 JABU UTME and Direct Entry admission is not stated.
RECOMMENDED: How To Get Admission Without JAMB
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.