Kaduna State University, KASU College of Basic Studies admission form into Basic, IJMB & Remedial programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale.
Application form into KASU CBS programmes can now be accessed online. Note that anew closing date for application has been announced.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2019/2020academic session.
KASU College of Basic Studies Programmes Available
- Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography
- Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Arabic, Economics, French, Geography, Government and Literature)
- (A’Level: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Geography, Government, Literature and Sociology)
- Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography)
- Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature)
KASU CBS Admission Requirements for Basic, IJMB, Remedial Programmes
Basic and IJMB Programmes:
- Candidates must possess 5 O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates must possess at least 3 O’Level Credit Passes
How To Apply For KASU Admission Into IJMB, Remedial and Basic Programmes
Interested candidates for all CBS programmes should log into the Kaduna State University forms website (www.forms.kasu.edu.ng), click on the “register” link and follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a Profile; check your e-mail for your Username and Password;
- Click on “available forms” and select your desired program of study.
- Fill out the application form.
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) as Processing Fee. Click on “Pay via Interswicth”.
- On the review page, select your desired payment method:
- Click on “Pay with WebPay” to pay online, or
- Click on “Pay with Bank Branch” to pay at any bank. Preferred bank is FCMB. Print out the reference page and present at the bank for payment.
- The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
- Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals of their credentials at the point of registration.
Application Closing Date
All hard copies of completed application forms should be returned to the office of the Administrative Secretary, College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, not later than
Friday, 27th September, 2019. 30th September 2019.