Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH ND and HND part-time admission forms for 2020/2021 academic session are out on sale. Interested persons should read the guidelines below to apply for admission.
The School of Part-time Studies (SPTS) invites candidates to apply for admission National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes available at LASPOTECH for the 2020/2021 academic session. The Part Time programme is designed for candidates in gainful employment.
Courses Available In LASPOTECH Part-Time Programme
These are the courses available for selection for the LASPOTECH ND and HND part-time admission for the 2020/2021 academic session;
LASPOTECH ND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
2. ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
3 MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management.
- Office Technology and Management
4.COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
6. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
- Science Laboratory Technology
*NOTE: OTM (Office Technology Management) Programme may have some of their Lectures during the week (i.e. Evenings ONLY)
LASPOTECH HND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
a. Civil Engineering Technology
b. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
c. Computer Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(ii) Power and Plant
2. MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. * Office Technology and Management
3. COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
Mass Communication with Options in (i). Print (ii) Media
a. Computer Science
b. Hospitality Management Technology
5. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology with option in
DURATION: 6-SEMESTER ND & HND WEEKEND PART-TIME
LASPOTECH ND & HND Part-time General Admission/Entry Requirements:
(a) National Diploma (ND) Programmes Entry Requirements
SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘0’ Level or NECO orNABTEB with at least 5 Credits obtained at not more than 2 sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects related to the programme of study.
(b) Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes Entry Requirements
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on theportal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying.
Candidates with lower qualifications than the above requirements but with at least three (3) relevant Credits and two (2) Passes could be considered for admission into the National Diploma Programme only, provided such candidates are not below the age of 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience at SUPERVISORY LEVEL.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liablefor any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.
How To Apply for LASPOTECH Part-time Admission (ND and HND) – 2020/2021
Procedure for Online Applications into LASPOTECH ND & HND Part-time Admission:
Applicants are to:
i. Visit the Polytechnic portal “www.mylaspotech.edu.ng”
ii. Click on “Applicant’s Login Menu”
iii. Click on Start a Fresh Application
iv. Select the programme i.e.” Part-Time ND or HND“.
v. Fill the profile form and makes sure to supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
vi. Then, Click on “Continue”
vii. Login with your registered details;
viii. Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
ix. Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of Seven Thousand five hundred naira only 7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
x. Complete your application as appropriate
xi. Fill the application form provided.
Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/OCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
xii. Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level and National Diploma results.
xiii. Ensure you print out your Application Form and receipt of payment and keep them safely.
xv. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN-20kb in size. xiv Print your completed application form after submission.
You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
xvi. Click “Submit” Check your admission status 24hrs after submission
4. Successful applicants must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
5. The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
6. For further information, contact: 08175975161, 0908275298, 08175975161 or 09098275298. Followus onTwitter: @Reallaspotech FB:facebook.com/mylaspotech
Admission Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Not yet announced