Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Direct Entry (DE) admission screening form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. JAMB Direct Entry candidates who chose LAUTECH as their first institution of choice should apply for admission. Candidates should also endeavor they meet the requirements for admission.
Candidates with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are invited to apply. The details of the LAUTECH DE admission application follows.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Requirements
Here are the eligibility criteria for LAUTECH Direct Entry admission;
Direct Entry Applicants who have chosen the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH as first choice of institution in the JAMB application.
Those who have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2018/2019 JAMB with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are invited to the university’s admission screening exercise.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Form & How to Apply for 2018/2019 Admission Screening
Below is information on how to apply for LAUTECH Direct Entry screening:
- Proceed to log on to the university’s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira(N5,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil and
- Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Date
LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening /Interview exercise is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 10:00 am in the University New ICT Center , Ogbomoso.
Other Relevant Information and Direct Entry Application Supporting Documents
- The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Thursday, September 13, to Saturday, September 22, 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Interview as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.