LAUTECH Post UTME form for 2020/2021 admission screening exercise is out on sale. The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) cut-off mark for admission and screening dates have also been released by the management of the institution.
Interested members of the public are hereby informed to get their forms before the expiration of the deadline. Below are the important pieces of information you need to get LAUTECH 2020/2021 supplementary Post-UTME form and apply for the screening.
Who Can Apply For LAUTECH Supplementary Post-UTME Screening?
Notice is hereby given to all candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise.
For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have scored 170 and above in the 2020/2021 University Matriculation Examination.
How to Apply For LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
pplication form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Friday, September 25, 2020.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to [email protected].
Application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Saturday, October 31, 2020.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.