LAUTECH JUPEB admission form for 2021/2022 is out. The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) JUPEB admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) one (1) year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme.
LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Duration, Subject Combinations & Requirements
LAUTECH JUPEB Duration:
LAUTECH JUPEB programme is expected to run for One (1) Academic Session.
LAUTECH JUPEB Subject Combinations:
During the Programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). ‘A’ Level Subjects.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATION IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
- SCIENCE SUBJECTS
- Agricultural Science
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
- Business Studies
LAUTECH JUPEB Courses:
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LAUTECH UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME, ADMISSION COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Department of Animal Production and Health
- Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
- Department of Crop Production and Soil Sciences
- Department of Crop and Environmental Protection
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Fine and Applied Arts
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Food Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- FACULTY OF COMPUTING SCIENCE AND INFORMATICS
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information System
- Department of Cyber Security
- FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Pure and Applied Biology
- Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Department of Pure and Applied Physics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Statistics
- FACULTY OF FOOD AND CONSUMER SCIENCES
- Department of Food Science
- Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Economics
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Transport Management
- Department of Marketing
- COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Medical Laboratory
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Physiology
LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Requirements:
- Candidates should possess five O/Level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Financial Accounting and Business Studies.
How to Apply for LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Form
(1) Prospective Applicants are to proceed to the JUPEB Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). The form is available on https://apply.lautech.edu.ng/.
(2) Each prospective candidate is expected to complete and submit the online Application Form carefully. Incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
- The closing date for the submission of the Application Form is 31st December 2021 Each candidate must ensure that the Acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as evidence of successful submission of the form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Screening date, time and venue will be communicated to applicants through their phone numbers, e-mails and the University website after successful completion and submission of application forms online.
The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the programme during office hours only: 08035821847, 08033786715 and [email protected]