Nigerian Army University Biu, NAUB acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly-admitted students of the 2018/2019 academic session.
These are the details of the amount NAUB freshers are to pay as acceptance fee, how to pay and go about admission registration for 2018/2019 session.
Following the released of the 2018/2019 Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) admission list, the authorities of the institution has also released the acceptance fee payment, registration and clearance procedures. They are the following:
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Nigerian Army University (NAUB) Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Procedures for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Candidates are expected to come with the following:
- Evidence of earlier payment for screening fee of N2000
- Payment of N2000 acceptance fee via Remita.net
- Log onto www.remita.net Click on: Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select: Federal Government of Nigeria
- Select: Nigerian Army University Biu (Name of MDA) *Select: Acceptance Fees from the drop-down Menu
- Indicate the amount (N2000) Proceed to make Payment using your preferred method from the listed options.
- Ensure to print your Receipt of Payment clearly showing your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Result checker scratch cards for O’level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results
- Original credentials
- Original JAMB Admission Letter
- Serving Personnel are to come along with their official release letters.
- Candidates are to present themselves for screening at the University Complex in Biu on 3rd December, 2018.
- Candidates whose names appear on the list but are yet to accept their admission on the JAMB (CAPS) Portal should do so latest by December 1, 2018 or the admission may be withdrawn.
- Candidates with the admission requirement who have changed their choice of Institution to NAUB but are yet to be admitted should ensure their O’ level results have been uploaded to the JAMB (CAPS) Portal. Be advised that candidates whose O’Level results are not on CAPS cannot be admitted.
- Admission is still ongoing. Interested candidates are still invited to Change their first choice of Institution to NAUB
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.