The 2017 NIIT Nigeria scholarship application has started. This is the 18th edition of NIIT Scholarships for interested persons. Interested students as well as professionals are hereby informed and implored to apply in earnest as the closing date has also been announced.
The Asian IT giant, NIIT has announced the 18th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship, to reward meritorious students desirous of building successful careers in fast evolving IT sector in the country.
The 18th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP is being announced to provide Scholarship assistance to deserving and meritorious students across various disciplines – School Leavers, Under Graduates, Graduates [Unemployed, Under-Employed], Individuals desirous of enhancing their technical skill-sets and students in general who aspire to know about I.T. and career in I.T.
The offer is to enable them realize their dream of a successful career in the field of Information Technology and related Industries.
Who Should Apply for NIIT Nigeria Scholarship?
All candidates falling in the following classification are eligible to apply for 18th NIIT NIGERIA NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2017:
1. “O” Level / “A” Level Certification
2. School Leavers
3. Undergraduates (those pursuing Graduation
a. Individual Professionals who are working and seek Re-skilling programs,
c. Under-employed Graduates
How To Apply for NIIT Nigeria Scholarships 2017 (Method Of Application)
Application form are available at all the NIIT Education Centre’s across Nigeria. Candidate can apply online by visiting www.niitnigeria.com. Candidate can fill ONLINE APPLICATION which will generate online HALL TICKET.
Last date to fill form 14th July, 2017
Every piece of information on the Application form has to be filled in completely and accurately.
NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Examination Schedule
The NIIT scholarship exam date is 15th July, 2017 [across multiple venues across Nigeria]. Successful applicant basis merit and meeting the following two criterions will be awarded one of the Scholarship
1. Meeting the qualifying criteria in NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP-2017 examination and
2. Clearing Personal Interview, will be awarded one of the Scholarship Offers based on merit.
1. Scholarship test consists of 60 questions that are divided into four sections. The break-up of the questions, marks and the suggested time per section is given below:
|Section Number||Number of Questions||Marks||Suggested time (in minutes)|
2. The duration of the complete test is 100 minutes.
3. Use of calculators is NOT allowed.
4. The answers of all numerical questions should be considered to the nearest round off value.
5. If you are unable to answer any question, move on to the next. Do not spend too much time on any question.
6. Do not be worried if you are unable to answer all the questions. Most people cannot do so.
7. Stop writing as soon as you are told to do so.
8. Any attempt to resort to unfair means will result in disqualification.
9. You are not allowed to move out of the Hall without handing over your Booklet, Answer sheet, and Rough sheets.
10. Use the Answer sheet provided with this test booklet to answer the questions. Do not write/mark anything on the Question paper booklet.
11. For each of the multiple choice questions, there are four/five options; A, B, C, D and E. Select the correct option in the space provided against the appropriate question in the Answer sheet.
12. Only one option should be selected against each question. In case you wish to make a change ensure that you have erased the earlier choice properly.
13. Please ensure that you write your Name, Contact Number, E-mail ID, Date, Hall Ticket No, Center Name, Venue/City, Slot No, and Test Code in the appropriate spaces provided on the Answer sheet. USE BLOCK LETTERS ONLY. Also sign in the place provided.
We wish you all the best with your application!