NUBAPoly 3rd HND admission list for 2019/2020 academic session are out. The released lists have the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY), Zaria, Kaduna State, Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The NUBA POLY lists have been uploaded to the admission portal of the school. Applicants can therefore go online to check their admission status on NUBAPOLY admission portal.
How to Check NUBA Poly HND Admission Lists for 2019/2020 Academic Session
To check the first batch admission list of NUBAPOLY, the following procedure applies:
- Kindly log on to the NUBA Poly admission portal via https://nubapoly.net/students/check-admission
- Enter your Application Number in the box provided on the left
- Click on the submit button to check if you are successfully shortlisted for provisional admission
- If you are not yet offered any admission, feel free to always come back and check again.
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful completion of screening to enable you register within the period specified below.
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certificate (i.e O level) where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour.
- Accommodation fee is =N=6,090.00 (where available and on the basis of first come first served).
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you.
We congratulate all candidates whose names are on the 2019/2020HND admission list of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY).
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.