Northwest University (NWU) 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session (UTME and Direct Entry) is out.
The management of Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano) has released the 2nd batch UTME & DE admission lists for 2019/2020 session.
The NWU admission list is now available online. All candidates who chose NWU in their JAMB UTME can therefore check if they have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Check NWU Admission List for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Check On School Portal
- Go to YUSUK admission status checking portal at http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
Admitted candidates are to accept or reject the admission offer on JAMB CAPS. Candidates who have confirmed their admission status should proceed with registration as soon as possible.
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2019/2020 Northwest University Kano admission status.
Candidates were sent a text message notifying them they have been offered admission in the school and should come on Monday, December 16th, 2019 for collection of Admission Letters.
Congratulations to all candidates whose names are on the 2019/2020 merit admission list of Northwest University (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) Kano.