Northwest University (NWU) admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The management of Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano) has released the first batch UTME & DE admission lists for 2018/2019 session.
The NWU admission list is now available online. All candidates who chose NWU in their JAMB UTME can therefore check if they have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Check NWU Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic Session
CHECKING ADMISSION LIST ON SCHOOL WEBSITE
Scroll through the PDF file below to check your admission status:
Admitted candidates are to accept or reject the admission offer on JAMB CAPS. Candidates who have confirmed their admission status should proceed with registration as soon as possible.
You can save the NWU list by clicking the download link below the pdf files. Other batches (second UTME and Direct Entry) will come out.
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 Northwest University Kano admission status.
Congratulations to all candidates whose names are on the 2018/2019 merit admission list of Northwest University (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) Kano.