OKOPOLY HND Part-Time (Weekend) Programmes Admission Form 2019/2020 Out
OKOPOLY weekend/ Part time HND programme admission form for 2019/2020 is out. Interested members of the public are hereby informed to procure their forms now.
OKOPOLY Weekend Programmes ND Admission Form 2019/20 Out
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
Candidates must possess:
- The basic requirements for admission to the ND programmes of the course they wish to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level as contained in the NBTE revised entry requirements for ND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics and Monotechnics.
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or an equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
- Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, applicants with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (HND – Weekend Screening Application) and enter your phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
Application Submission Deadline
All application forms must be submitted on or before 27th September 2019.