OKOPOLY weekend/ Part time ND programme admission form for 2019/2020 is out. Interested members of the public are hereby informed to procure their forms now.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-Time National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The programme is for a duration of 3 years.
Available Courses on offer
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Hospitality Management
- Home and Rural Economics
OkoPoly Weekend Programe (ND) 2019/2020 Entry Requirements
Candidates must possess:
At least (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For Fed Poly Oko Weekend Programms (ND)
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Weekend Screening Application) and enter your phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
Application Submission Deadline
All application forms must be submitted on or before 27th September 2019.