LATEST UPDATE: OOU Post UTME Screening For Newly Approved Programmes 2018/2019
Any candidate who have chosen OOU are hereby notified that Post-UTME and DE forms are now on sale. Anyone with a UTME score of 180 and above can apply irrespective of their institution of choice.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) admission screening registration details have now been released. Details such as OOU Ago-Iwoye screening date, eligibility and registration procedure have been released on the official website of the University.
Eligibility for OOU Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening for 2018/2019 Session
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2018/2019 Academic year.
When will registration start? OOU Post UTME screening exercise registration will commence on Monday, 16th July and end Friday 3rd August, 2018.
Who Is Eligible For OOU Post UTME Screening?
The following group of candidates shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2018 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2018 UTME results.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How To Apply For OOU Post-UTME Screening 2018/2019
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2018/2019 JAMB UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2018/2019
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.