Osun State Polytechnic Iree admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. The released OSPOLY admission list is the first batch ND full-time admission list. The list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 session.
Candidates who took part in the Iree Poly Post-UTME screening for 2019 can now view their admission status online. The next paragraph will show you how to check the OSPOLY Iree 2019/2020 admission list.
How To Check Osun State Polytechnic Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session (1st Batch/Merit)
The candidates listed below have been offered Provisional Admission into the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree ND full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Check OSPOLY ND Admission List on The School’s Website
- Candidates are to log on to https://ospoly.edves.net/login.
- Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD in the required column.
- Click on LOGIN button to access view OSPOLY Iree admission status.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- proceed to JAMB website to ACCEPT offer of Admission. You should see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print your Admission Letter from Jamb website
- Purchase your Admission status checking card from Ospoly Microfmance Bank, iree
- Print your Notice of Admission from Ospoly website Print your Acceptance Letter from Ospoly website
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.